You must be 18 years of age or older to view this site.
Are you over 18?
You selected that you were under the age of 18.
If this is incorrect, Remove the "Age" cookie or wait 3 Days to regain access.
No VAT or duties are collected at check-out. Depending on your country they may be due upon delivery. Current turnaround time is averaging 6-9 business days. All items are cast when ordered, since these are all custom made to fit you.
This add-on is per sleeve and can only be added to non-durian color selections in your sleeve selection.
Images of Prizefighter in Rosy Non-Durian. The same sleeve before The BC Satin/Matte Finish and after the finish has been applied.
The BC Satin/Matte Finish is a new surface treatment for our silicone. It can be applied to sleeves or solids. The differences between the BC Satin/Matte Finish and Durian are the following:
1. The BC Satin/Matte Finish will not yellow or discolor the silicone over time, Durian can.
2. The BC Satin/Matte Finish has no odor to it.
3. The BC Satin/Matte Finish gives the silicone a satin/matte finish where Durian gives the silicone a dead flat matte finish.
4. The BC Satin/Matte Finish is a topical surface treatment that is not added to the silicone when it is mixed like Durian is. This results in the BC Satin/Matte Finish not altering the shore rating of the silicone. Durian can stiffen silicone.
5. The BC Satin/Matte Finish can be used with all silicones including our "extra-soft", durian can not be used with "extra-soft".
6. The BC Satin/Matte Finish and Durian both reduce the surface friction of silicone. Durian has a slightly more dry feel to it than the BC Satin/Matte Finish does when dry.
As always reach out to us with questions through the "contact us" tab at the top of the page.
International Shipping Update 12/7/2022***
At this time (December 2022) the only valid international options are UPS Worldwide Expedited and UPS Worldwide Saver. Occasional glitches with the website may offer other invalid options, do not use these. We are not yet offering DHL, but may in the future. UPS has the best track record for delivery among three services we've tried. If there is an issue with shipping, you should contact the carrier before you contact us, as once it's with the carrier, there's very little we can do. We do not make any money off of shipping. If you have taxes or duties due for international orders, we cannot do anything to prevent your need to pay them.